Will i achieve this result if i do this

Participant count
  • Participant list

fire919
10+ year member

if i connect an equalizer to my headunit, and place a switch on the headunit constant power (the yellow wire) and switch off the headunit. If when i Switch it back on using the switch will the settings from my equalizer be affected. I guess what i am trying to say is will the sound reproduction in terms of amount of bass, treble, mids be the same everytime switch off an on my headunit if i introduce an equalizer to the setup.

Ok, i guess u wondering why the switch? we'll lets just say without going into details the Headunit is draining my battery. Anyway the headunit has a built in equalizer that has the same setting each time i turn off then turn back on the unit. these setting are not how i want them + i have to reset the headunit equalizer to attain desired results.I am tired of resetting this among other things like radio presets, etc. So, with the external equalizer my plan is to leave the headunit eq alone and just set the external equalizer ONE TIME so everytime i switch off my headunit and turn it back on i get the same sound reproduction but this time just the way i want it.Will this work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fire919

10+ year member
fire919
the bronx,NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from