Will my 2400 still work?

If it is just a dent to the outside of the plastic and not all the way through, it will probably be fine, but if it were me, I would still want a new one. If it is a crack or hole all the way through, nothing should leak out, but it could. Also, since Kinetik batteries are sealed, they have no way to add water back into them if they leak. So if they vent, either through a hole or through the vent caps, they should no longer be used.

Cliffs: Get a replacement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ok, i will go on this option. Thanks a lot bro for the help, i really appreciate again, Cheers
Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
added a 32AH bank to my system...... Cot damn! Now we rockin. Voltage staying above 13 wide open!! Just thought I'd update.

About this thread

vondocha

10+ year member
vondocha
Salinas, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from