Will Termlab in NE Ohio area

hmmm thats not far from the BFE erie PA i live in... the only things worth a **** here is the peninsula and the ****in millcreek mall... so do you just meter or do you own a shop?

Im right by the akron/canton airport. I own a Home Theater company, No car audio shop (so if you need anything for home I can definitly help with that. Car Audio has just been a passion since I was 15. I havn't competed in years, but Im getting back into it this year. Since I have a TL, I figured why not help out some people in the area.

Im right by the akron/canton air port. I own a Home Theater company, No car audio shop (so if you need anything for home I can definitly help with that. Car Audio has just been a passion since I was 15. I havn't competed in years, but Im getting back into it this year. Since I have a TL, I figured why not help out some people in the area.
I live 15 minutes away haha. That's awesome.

Im right by the akron/canton airport. I own a Home Theater company, No car audio shop (so if you need anything for home I can definitly help with that. Car Audio has just been a passion since I was 15. I havn't competed in years, but Im getting back into it this year. Since I have a TL, I figured why not help out some people in the area.
your shop in canton?

are you the dude that used to meter at horizon audio, by any chance?
they used to have a weekly gtg down there, with a $5 bass race. that was the only time i've ever metered.
i think that was moot or moose or some shiit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.