Window tint.

Why are you not supposed to roll down your windows? Does that mean for 5 minutes or a long period of time where they wont get sunlight.

^^^

he is right you douche

it is baked in. it cannot be removed.

im not positive how its done but it can be taken out. you need to soak it in some type of solution for a couple days and do other things to it. i forgot what all needs to be done but it is possible.

^^^ he is right you douche

it is baked in. it cannot be removed.

im not positive how its done but it can be taken out. you need to soak it in some type of solution for a couple days and do other things to it. i forgot what all needs to be done but it is possible.
no he is not....he is a sandwich artist.....

you are the douche for siding with him and then telling me that YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW ITS DONE.......

no he is not....he is a sandwich artist.....you are the douche for siding with him and then telling me that YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW ITS DONE.......
im not siding with him im agreeing with him.

and i was just saying that there is a way to remove it. if you want to know so bad then fuuckking google it you tool.

i could have sworn there was a way. i thought you had to soak it in ammonia type liquid. i cant find anything so my guess is there is no way to remove it. my bad

i could have sworn there was a way. i thought you had to soak it in ammonia type liquid. i cant find anything so my guess is there is no way to remove it. my bad
no not you.. i was talking to the retard who said it wasn't baked in.. im sure if you used enough chemicals you could get it off.. never heard anyone try it though..

the tint in factory glass isn't baked on, its added to the glass when in a liquid state, the clear liquid glass is dyed that color. it can never be removed through any process. there are ways to bake tint onto glass but they don't apply to car windows, its for commercial or flat glass as we call it, laminating, vapor depositing , sputtering, glazing are just some of the types but these are not removable either, you'd ruin the glass trying to remove them. window films on the other can be removed because they don't become part of the glass's integrity

also cheap tint does look as good... sometimes turns purpleish.
Yellow dye fades quicker than cyan and magenta IIRC that's why it does that.

As for factory tint.. my friend had a 1990 Cavvy Z24 with light mirror tint on it. It was a film and he swore it was fom the fatory. He might've been wrong, but just a BTW, I dunno.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.