window tinting and alarm?

unbonyr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CHI-TOWN
does here or knows someone that will tint windows not a professinal shop becuase they charge to much but someone who might actually do it at a shop but does some side work to also looking for someone or knows someone that installs alarms as sidejob to Thanks

There's a lot of car alarm + tinting places where I live //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you live in florida...he lives in IL...how does that help him? retards. i can do alarms if that helps you at all...what part of chicago are you from?

theres cheap do it your self tinting kits. not the best tint, but its pretty easy
yeah and it will look like **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

****, you guys from other states must get pretty **** bored to go reading posts from all the other states, and responding

to tint out both my front windows, cost me $45. 5% tint FTW!
great for making all of us jealous, but you dont live anywhere near chi.

The place I just checked out in Arlington Heights charges per window and since I have 7 winows in back, it is $$$220! Need to find a good cheap place also.

car boutique

they arent the cheapest but they do stand by there work, was stupid and scatrched the driver side window up pretty good when "throwing off my seatbeat" and they replaced the whole window tint with no questions asked.

you do get waht you pay for a few extra bucks was well worth it for 1 little mistake by me, ended up saving me money in the long run

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...