Wire Comparison

you can buy the Cadence stuff off of ebay. but please keep in mind what KNUKONCEPTS said above about the weight of it being far under the other OFC wires and being a lot closer to CCA wiring!

when do u think u will start that thread with welding cable? will u pm me a link as well, thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

for sure man! should be later this weekend or end of the next weekend. I am getting a grand total of 5 more brands coming my way so I am kind a playing the waiting game until they all get here!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.