Wire holders

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr FaceCaser

CarAudio.com Regular
Will these work for a 3500 watt system to hold the cable down so they don't rattle? Or do I need some more stronger ones if so please suggest some
1000007974.jpg

I use the plastic ones. They give a bit and won't interact should they manage to cut through the housing.

When you have a DSP unit, 4 amplifiers on an amplifier plate as well a 2nd battery, wire management becomes necessary if you want to keep everything organized. It also reduces the pull on the connections on the devices to almost zero.

Many people draw out their wire paths and drill holes on opposite sides and then use zip ties. I like those clamps, cause they're easy, look clean on wood or carpet and you can remove them and put them back should you need without having to pull the plate out.

Keeps things neat and tidy!

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...