Wiring a pair of subs

Your specific question about that specific equipment may not be found on google, but the knowledge required to answer such a question most certainly is.
this is the most honest answer to give, exactly what i was going to say. i never had someone tell me how to wire my subs.

If you find an amp that can handle one ohm then go one ohm, think the lower the impedance the harder the amp can/must (ohms law look it up) at a give output voltage there more watt. look that formula up too. hint: power=???

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif noobs....rhymes with boobs, andd joobs

Your specific question about that specific equipment may not be found on google, but the knowledge required to answer such a question most certainly is.
Did you even bother to read my question(s) either? What is the point of having a discussion board on car audio, with a wiring section if someone new to the forums gets jumped on for asking an opinion. Am I asking you or anyone else to teach me the difference between wiring loads? Am I asking anyone here to explain the different enclosure options? I am absolutely not.

I am asking, IF THESE ARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH, WHICH ROUTE WOULD YOU TAKE ON LOAD WIRING,AND ENCLOSURE SETUP. I can google all I want, I could have ten years of audio experience, and I would STILL come here and ask the opinion of others. I am not looking to be taught like you people insist on implying. I've said it numerous times, I've googled, I know the difference between wiring methods, I know the difference between enclosure options, I am not an idiot. I am simply looking to see which route people prefer. There is bound to be someone who will try to justify a 4ohm vs 1ohm, and a sealed vs vented. I want to hear what people have to say.

woah woah woah.............you mad bro?

As far as subs go, generally getting 600w at 1 ohm will be cheaper than 600w at 2 ohm which will be cheaper than 600w at 4 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.