Wiring Confusion, I Need Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

#CW!!ZERO
10+ year member

Alright so I am getting two Alpine Type-R subs and the can handle 500rms as most people know, but I have a Kenwood 1800 watt amp that puts out 900rms at 2 ohms, can I wire it up like this
2_2ohmDVC_2ohm.gif
, and would this setup make it do 450rms to each sub or what? And also the Kenwood amp, even though its a mono channel has two sets of outputs, why is this and can I wire each sub seperatly with this?

Yes, that would send 450 to each sub. And just use one terminal if it is a mono amp. It has 2 just for convenience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.