wiring issue?

Participant count
  • Participant list

alires07

i switched from a single din alpine head unit to a single din 7in. screen and have amp and subs hooked up. have 1 issue. whenever i turn on the CD player it makes a "thump" sound from my subs. it also does it switching from the radio to the CD, audio input, and the settings screen. anyone know what the problem could be? i have tried new RCA's but didn't change. thanks.

sounds like something is interfering with your signal. my friend has an 05 xxx in his durango and when anything electrical happens (doors open turns wipers on hits brakes etc.) his sub thumps. try switching sides on your rca's. meaning instead of running them down the drivers side run them down the passenger side or vise versa. trying down the middle wouldnt be a bad idea either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.