Woofer to match? Opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gbob2003
10+ year member

Great Odens Raven
What's up guys, haven't posted for a while but I'm going to be starting up a new build here next month and wanted some opinions from people that have had or have heard some different types of woofers. Right now I have an sk-3500 for amp stage and I'm looking for a new sub stage. My last was an SP4 and now I'm looking into getting either a ZCON, DC XL, Tantric HDD, AA Mayhem, PSI Platform 3, or an IA Death penalty. All of them will be a 12" d2. I'm looking for low and loud while sounding good. Any opinions guys? Thanks

IMO the DC xl isn't in the same league as the Zcon , mayhem. I'm not to sure about the tantric, the PSI or the DP. I do know that the later three are good just not sure how they compare to the Mayhem and the Zcon. But these two sub's are badazz mfers. I don't think it gets much better then these two.

Loved my xcon. Not sure how the zcon compares but you won't be disappointed. When I swapped my xcon for an HDC3 my peak went up from 40 to 46hz, so that might give you an idea on how the SSA's like lows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.