would audiopipe 1800 be to much for these?

The pics have already been posted of the internals of the AP1800. It's the same thing as the AP1500 with 2 more output mosfets. I don't think you'll have trouble. I am not familiar with DC Subs yet, but if they are 800-1000rms you can't hurt them with a AP1800.

WRONG DUDE.
It's been out, Jacob tested the prototype AP1800 board before AP even released it. Check the thread here in this section from a few days back, can't remember the title, I am sure someone will pull it up. I got to go, take the wifey and stepson to eat dinner... I will be back later though....
oh ok thanks for the heads up, i was just thinking about getting one, i guess i will get the 1500d

^ alright word, well im selling my ish in the am and then once the dough goes through, ordering my dcs and audiopipe. but i think im gonna go with the 1800, since i keep hearing the dcs will be fine, and hopefully they will be

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.