Wow... a bonafide 5 channel solution

Hmm. Interesting amp 🤔 🤔:poop:. Maybe I can sale some:poop:, and snag one up by next year. Most people wouldnt even consider giving up the real-estate for it. Seems like everyone want Mini amps and give no space for a simple ported single sub even. Id give up a passenger seat to stack things if need be. LOL Single seated ride

Him and his sister got arrested for stealing from a high school. :ROFLMAO:

Then the whole Wolfram BS he abandoned and started Surge.

Nothing good though.
So this guy torpedoed the Wolfram brand name and now it's this ****? At least the burglary business was before he started his business.

Not sure. The guy approached me in a parking lot, in a white van, said he had some fantastic buyout equipment, like 25 cents on the dollar... was interested until the bottom of one the speakers fell off and there was a big brick glued to it...

:LOL:

Last edited:
Was it a Black Brick sub?
That's actually a true story, the guy pulled these "AR" speakers out of the side of the van, took one of the big 12" four-way towers out of the box. then said, lift it, these things are built, solid!

I did and the bottom of the cabinet fell off and it had a great big concrete brick cemented to the base. The cones on the woofers were all clear, meant to look "cool" and looking up in the box after he tried to cover it up, looked like the 12" woofer had about a 10oz 'ceramic" magnet on it and the tweeters had fake cones hiding Piezos! Some funny shiz there, needless to say, I passed.

Last edited:
Some funny shiz there, needless to say, I passed.
Had the same happen to me. Just pulled out of the bank when a guy in a white panel van flagged me down with awesome speaker deals. He must have been Italian for he had a black leather jacket, a slight accent and Italian facial features to match. Asked me what I had at home, "Kenwood."
"Oh man that is firewood compared to what I got." I just laughed and drove away. For I was actually sporting Pyramid 12s, 4 Ohms on a Craig reciever. Better than anything in the whole wide world.

You guys are lucky...only thing I ever got from a guy in a white van was cheap candy and the inability to sit properly for few days later 😢😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...