wrx vs firebird

LOL!! neither cars were..
CFT was just showing off what their turbos can do...but mainly i was showing that cuz a WRX will get a Firebird/TransAm/Camaro off the line..
hey lemans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Aren’t all Firechickens v6s unless it’s a formula 1 or a TA. That being the case you would win I would think
There is no V6 firebirds that I recall..

There was the LS1 camaro, camaro SS, firebird, and the trans am WS6...was there a regular TA..or only the WS6?

Im confused on the whole firebird/TA thing...I know there was the firehawk early in the 90's..the formula..and then now its just the firebird? And is there just a plain TA, or just the TA WS6? Is it like the firebird is the regular, and the TA is the WS6?

Also..Ive seen a few EVO's take the STi in the 1/4.. the STi has horrid power to the ground...

V6 F-bodies/Stangs are for women ...
Id rather have a v6 then a v8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Hmmm, $500/mo insurance and filling up with gas(93octane to add fuel to the fire) every day realy doesnt sound that great.

There is no V6 firebirds that I recall..
There was the LS1 camaro, camaro SS, firebird, and the trans am WS6...was there a regular TA..or only the WS6?

Im confused on the whole firebird/TA thing...I know there was the firehawk early in the 90's..the formula..and then now its just the firebird? And is there just a plain TA, or just the TA WS6? Is it like the firebird is the regular, and the TA is the WS6?

Also..Ive seen a few EVO's take the STi in the 1/4.. the STi has horrid power to the ground...
The standard Firebird is a v6, but can be upgraded to a v8, Same with the Camaro.

The Firebird trans am came w/ the v8 which could be upgraded to the WS6 (more HP) Same with the Camaro Z28 & SS respectively. That goes for the newer models anyway.

The standard Firebird is a v6, but can be upgraded to a v8, Same with the Camaro.
The Firebird trans am came w/ the v8 which could be upgraded to the WS6 (more HP) Same with the Camaro Z28 & SS respectively. That goes for the newer models anyway.

So its a firebird trans am...not just a trans am? I thought they were 2 seperate cars..

So theres the V6 firebird,v8 firebird..then the v8 TA,and the v8 TA WS6?

The firebird and TA arent the same car?

So its a firebird trans am...not just a trans am? I thought they were 2 seperate cars..
So theres the V6 firebird,v8 firebird..then the v8 TA,and the v8 TA WS6?

The firebird and TA arent the same car?

IIRC Firebird is the base V6 then a Firebird Formula 1 V8 then an Firebird Formula 1 TA with a HO V8 the WS6 was ram air. Because IIRC on my friends TAs registration it said Firebird Formula 1 TA ,so they're all the same.

aparently when designing the mustang they wanted a v8 for its flagship model and considered it the preformance model, the v6 was refered to as "The secerataries car" as it had better gas milage and consequently weaker engine, i beilive we can all say this carried over to the f-bird, as for that vid, that wrx was deffinately blown (great spool up) and probly would have kept his own way into the mid 100s, as for f-birds, how about my friends '76 with a '66 GTO 400 big block with holly heads, carb, and exhaust? beast puts out about 450 hp and weighs in around 3500, now thats a car I would like to see an STI take

aparently when designing the mustang they wanted a v8 for its flagship model and considered it the preformance model, the v6 was refered to as "The secerataries car" as it had better gas milage and consequently weaker engine, i beilive we can all say this carried over to the f-bird, as for that vid, that wrx was deffinately blown (great spool up) and probly would have kept his own way into the mid 100s, as for f-birds, how about my friends '76 with a '66 GTO 400 big block with holly heads, carb, and exhaust? beast puts out about 450 hp and weighs in around 3500, now thats a car I would like to see an STI take
That bird sounds SICK!!!

on a side note, I havent driven my car for a week, and tonight it scared the living **** outta me. It was ****ing spinning from 30mph+ and then would just wag it's tail...I love turbo cars.

So its a V6 firebird, then the Firebird formula, then the firebird TA, then the Firebird TA WS6?

as for f-birds, how about my friends '76 with a '66 GTO 400 big block with holly heads, carb, and exhaust? beast puts out about 450 hp and weighs in around 3500, now thats a car I would like to see an STI take

i got a buddy who's dad is a GM parts manager. his son (my friend) has a 2000 trans am that pulls about 550 rwhp. i'd like to see an sti take my cobra...hehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.