Wtb- ps3

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) Wanted: PS3 No preference on what size GB HD or if its the slim model or the original model. Needs to have at least 1 wireless controller. Extra controller's are a plus. Only games I am interested in are Grand Turismo 5, COD MW2 and COD Black.

Item(s) Description/Condition: It must be in 100% working order. Scratches are of no big concern to me as long as it works as good as the day it left the factory.

Price: The cheapest gets bought. Simple enough.

P.S I will need pic’s of the units top, sides, bottom, rear and a pic showing the console working. If you are new or have no feedback we will need to talk before I even consider buying from you. Sorry dealing with a scammer as we speak and I will not let it happen again.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Give me the price you want before shipping. I will take care of the shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll let mw2 go, i have it but never play it anymore. pm me if you want to get it separate. i'm assuming you haven't found a system yet.

i'll let mw2 go, i have it but never play it anymore. pm me if you want to get it separate. i'm assuming you haven't found a system yet.
Nope no system yet. I am interested in the game but I would like to get a system before I buy a game for something I don't have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies