WTF can i put in this HUGE sealed box?

Participant count
  • Participant list

southernboom88
10+ year member

Shut It Down Boyz
ATL.
A friend of mine gave me a wedge style sealed box the other day. The thing is freking huge for sealed, 1.64 net volume empty.. the cut out on it is for a single 10 inch sub and i cant think of or find any subs that require that size sealed.. i think the builder must have been high and forgot the port or something. trying to figure out wtf to do with this thing, i've got a new 3" aero port laying around but not sure if it will fit.. any suggestions? if nothing else i'll take the .223 to it this weekend.. thnx.

You could possible throw a 3-4" port in it and get it pretty close to spec for a lot of 10" subs. Or if its possiible to make the cut out for a 12 it may work for some...

thnx for suggestions. i just hate to waste anything even if it was free. if nothing else guess i could open up the hole and drop a 12 or 15 in it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.