WTF Dustin!

dustin i sent you an email over a week ago and you replied to me, the wood is cut and laying on an assembly table should be shipped out soon. and tonight i get a refund, which 39.41 of it went back on to the giftcard, you could have emailed or messaged me on fb and said this is the problem, and we could have worked some thing out or told me about the refund.
The port is actually sitting here built. The shipping quote we got were "accurate" from what I was told. Then when we went to figure everything out today it was apparently not as it was.

I was not on the computer most of the day today, but I will work with you to get what ever ending results you want to work toward. If you want we can figure something out with the port(maybe USPS?) or we can contact paypal and get funds moved back around to ensure you are fully refunded the correct amount.

The decision wasn't meant to upset any one, and if it did so I do personally apologize for that. As many have said, if we ever have any kind of situation where a customer is not happy we will jump through what ever hoops we have to resolve the situation in the best way possible.

The port is actually sitting here built. The shipping quote we got were "accurate" from what I was told. Then when we went to figure everything out today it was apparently not as it was.
I was not on the computer most of the day today, but I will work with you to get what ever ending results you want to work toward. If you want we can figure something out with the port(maybe USPS?) or we can contact paypal and get funds moved back around to ensure you are fully refunded the correct amount.

The decision was meant to upset any one, and if it did so I do personally apologize for that. As many have said, if we ever have any kind of situation where a customer is not happy we will jump through what hoops we have to resolve the situation in the best way possible.
yes please have the refund reversed and we can figure something out to get the port to me. i always use usps to ship to the states its simply and easy and i have never had to do any paperwork.

No problem at all, I told you on face book we will get this resolved for you.

We(Amber and I) just did the quick refund thinking that with the delay and everything it was better off. We also figured that it would give us a chance to talk about other options for shipping with out us sitting on your funds with you having nothing to show for it.

No problem at all, I told you on face book we will get this resolved for you.
We(Amber and I) just did the quick refund thinking that with the delay and everything it was better off. We also figured that it would give us a chance to talk about other options for shipping with out us sitting on your funds with you having nothing to show for it.
lol i wasnt worried about you having the funds. and i am in no hurry for the port, just excited for it lol. i gave u my number on fb so if u need me to do anything tomorrow just let me know and keep me updated.

Will do.

We don't like having things get drawn out and our with our recent family issues(no need to go into details) I just figured it was way to much of a delay on getting it out to you. However, I'm glad we got it figured out and I will be more then happy to get this worked out for you in the end.

As soon as I speak with PayPal tomorrow I will get in contact with you.

Glad to see this was resolved.
Indeed, one of the few nights I'm not living on the computer and of course that is when something happens that actually needs my attention. What are the odds of that working out like that? lol

Indeed, one of the few nights I'm not living on the computer and of course that is when something happens that actually needs my attention. What are the odds of that working out like that? lol
lol it always seems to happen like that -__-

If you don't mind me asking, what does this port look like and what is it gonna be used for??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

lol it always seems to happen like that -__-

If you don't mind me asking, what does this port look like and what is it gonna be used for??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Just a basic Octoport. When I get up to the shop tomorrow I will get some pics uploaded of it.

Just a basic Octoport. When I get up to the shop tomorrow I will get some pics uploaded of it.
Sweet, and maybe some more pics of the FJ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I'm only a hour and 15 mins from you and I got boys that live in Yukon. I wanna hear that bish when it's done

Sweet, and maybe some more pics of the FJ?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I'm only a hour and 15 mins from you and I got boys that live in Yukon. I wanna hear that bish when it's done
Finishing up the baffle this weekend on it. Still got lots of glass work ahead though.

I can say.... right now with out being sealed off yet, and with all doors open including the rear it can still do hair tricks... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Finishing up the baffle this weekend on it. Still got lots of glass work ahead though.
I can say.... right now with out being sealed off yet, and with all doors open including the rear it can still do hair tricks... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
Viddddsssssssssss

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

splwj47

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
splwj47
Great White North
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date