WTF? Is this a joke?

I think he just glued a 10" surround right on top of the cone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yep thats what i was going to say. looks like nothing more the some extra rubber glued to the cone. and 100% cosmetic changes only. whoever buys this is going to be PISSED

if the shipping wasn't 25 i'd probably bid on it and play with it. looks interesting. i think it's really soft parts off of a 10" and put into a 12" basket and they glued th e2 edges of the surround together. on the picture of the underside the cone itself looks really small but the rest looks like all surround.

if only they know what the hell they're buying in the first place
I doubt the retard eho pays top dollar for this will know what the hell happened to the type r. and I think they will think their type ARGH pwns

I'd buy it to mess around with if the bidding doesn't get to high. But knowing the retards that shop on ebay it probably will go for $300 or so lol.

I'd buy it to mess around with if the bidding doesn't get to high. But knowing the retards that shop on ebay it probably will go for $300 or so lol.
and that retard will have retard braging rights to his retard buddies, who run pyle 5000 watt amps on their DUAL AUDIO submoofers in their glass/particle board enclosures and 8 guage power wire with 1 farad SPL capacitors!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.