Wts: 07 Xxx 12"

purestud9899
10+ year member

I'm looking to sell my NEW XXX 12. It has never even been hooked up to an amp. It is a dual 2 ohm coil configeration. I bought a new sports car after I got it and there's not way to fit it in the trunk. Even if it would fit it wouldn't sound right because of the small area. It's still in it's MDF enclosure RE makes for it to be transported in. I'm asking $600 plus shipping. Remember that it weighs 90+ lbs. I think that is a fair price for a new sub. Let me know also if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Jason

Price Reduction: I will take $500 for the XXX 12" plus shipping. I really need the money and I think that's a fair price for a new one considering what they cost. I hope this helps peak someone's interest.

Thanks,

Jason

This is not the for sale section, please figure that out, start a new post there, and stop bumping this one. You'll likely get as much if not more response there anyway, that's where people go when looking to buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

purestud9899

10+ year member
purestud9899
Jackson, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from