Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickup1
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Polk City Fl
I have 2, actually 4 volvo dynaudio 8" mid basses, and a xbox 360 to trade for some 6.5 comps.

1 pair is fine, 1 pair has some surround missing on 1 speaker.

The 360 will come with the console, 2 wireless controllers, wifi adaptor, hd dvd player and possibly some games.

Any questions just ask…

I have a random assortment of some decent budget speakers... I have the full comp set of Beyma SCK65's. Everything but the grills are in excellent condition. And average wear on plexi for the crossovers. Also some Hertz hi-energy hv165 mids, some dynaudio mw152 mids, some seas mc-Rc12 (something like that, have to double check..), pair of Image Dynamics XS-28 silk dome tweeters, and some JL c3 650x (again, I'll have to check for exact name). Each set is used, except the JL's which are BNIB. All of them work as they should and are in great shape. May have some dampener stuff stuck on back where they were mounted, but otherwise excellent shape.

I have a random assortment of some decent budget speakers... I have the full comp set of Beyma SCK65's. Everything but the grills are in excellent condition. And average wear on plexi for the crossovers. Also some Hertz hi-energy hv165 mids, some dynaudio mw152 mids, some seas mc-Rc12 (something like that, have to double check..), pair of Image Dynamics XS-28 silk dome tweeters, and some JL c3 650x (again, I'll have to check for exact name). Each set is used, except the JL's which are BNIB. All of them work as they should and are in great shape. May have some dampener stuff stuck on back where they were mounted, but otherwise excellent shape.
Got any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pickup1

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
pickup1
Polk City Fl
Start date