SOLD Wtt/fs Fi Q 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

clubcar13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello,

I have a blown fi q 15" sub and a recone kit that I would like to trade for 2 12s or a 13w7. Just show me what kinda subs you have to trade. The sub is dual 2 and it has the BP option. It looks like the spider is what is blown on the sub. Everything was purchased directly from FI and I have the receipts if you want them.

The recone kit is brand new and it was purchased less than a month ago for 100 dollars from FI. I thought it came with the glue and all but I guess FI doesnt include the car audio glue... I really do not feel like doing the recone myself because I really dont wanna mess up the sub. It will come with a 12" FI sticker and I also have 8 foot of knukonceptz 1/0 cable. Please just show me what you have to trade. Since I have to put up a price, ill say 290. I am looking for a nice trade since I want some bump back in my truck lol.

How much would it cost to get this sub professionally reconed?

Thanks,

Mike

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

I reconed one of these a few months ago. Was my first recone ever and really wasn't all that bad. Don't be intimidated by it man...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

clubcar13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
clubcar13
Boca Raton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date