WTT/FS/FT: 18x7.5 +44 Racing Hart CP-035r 5x114.3/5x4.50 (also WTT for car audio)

Participant count
  • Participant list

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

18" Racing Hart CP035r wheels

18x7.5 +44 on all four wheels, 5x114.3/5x4.50 lug pattern

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Just had them powdercoated gloss black by Exotics in Kernersville, NC. Wheels are MINT, not a flaw! Just picked these up but always looking to change up wheels. No hurry to get rid of them just wanting to see what is out there on trades. Asking price is $1100 w/o tires FIRM picked up, willing to ship at buyers expense.

These sold for about $550 new each wheel, they are rare and have been discontinued. Since these are mint condition I will not take less than listed price since folks be asking more for their Work or Volk wheels in same or worse condition and you can still buy alot of those new still. Super light weight wheels!

Price:

$1100 picked up

$1250 shipped w/insurance

Trades

Any 16-18" wheels, Apple laptop or car audio. I am needing for sure a JL Cleansweep. Other than that I am looking for a single sub 10-15" with matching amp(power), one pair of 6x9's and a pair of 6.5" mids with an amp to match those. Can be a 5 channel amp or a sub amp with a 4 channel amp. Willing to add cash if needed in a trade for anything listed above.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping price includes insurance. Buyer/Trader will get tracking info the day the wheels ship! I am located in Winston-Salem, NC.

Item Pictures:

Pics with fresh powdercoat...................

b155b4fe.jpg

cfe08562.jpg

1f8b70ca.jpg

Pics before they were powdercoated...........................

harts1.jpg

harts3.jpg

harts2.jpg

hart4.jpg

harts10.jpg

harts11.jpg

harts5.jpg

Willing to trade for:

Apple laptop/ipad 2/3

Memphis big belle amp

JL Audio cleansweep

Kicker 12" or 15" L5/L7 sub