Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

1ndatrunk
10+ year member

Can I live?
Close
I have a bnib obsidian 18 d4 for trade. Never mounted and only powered to test for functionality. I was going to run a couple of these and remove my third row, but the says the 3rd row stays, so I need a set of decent 10s or 3-4 budget 10s. I will add a little cash for the right subs. I'd like s pair of sa-10s or vvx-10s, but all others are welcome also. I don't need anything crazy like nightshade or xl's since I'm only going to run maybe 1500w total.

I have a bnib obsidian 18 d4 for trade. Never mounted and only powered to test for functionality. I was going to run a couple of these and remove my third row, but the says the 3rd row stays, so I need a set of decent 10s or 3-4 budget 10s. I will add a little cash for the right subs. I'd like s pair of sa-10s or vvx-10s, but all others are welcome also. I don't need anything crazy like nightshade or xl's since I'm only going to run maybe 1500w total.
Any other trades you'd be interested in?

Dei SX 10 d4 pair

Rated 600 rms, but will handle 1k or more easily

Suspension still as strong as the day I bought em.

I ran them for a month or so then bought more subs and a new amp and they went into the closet for a few yrs.

I pulled them out last week thinking about building a box for them...but havent yet since the wife is getting her own car, and I can run big sub(s) again.

I also have ARC audio 10s that are in a subzero box right now in the trunk.

I'm going to pass on those, thanks for the offer though.

I really want something a bit beefier, i.e. sa, vvx, ect.....

I have 4 SoundStream VGW 10s. They do WORK. Came from 4 SA10s and cut my power in half and was extremely surprised at how well they've kept up.

I have 4 SoundStream VGW 10s. They do WORK. Came from 4 SA10s and cut my power in half and was extremely surprised at how well they've kept up.
Pm me some info and enclosre specs on them please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...