WTT/WTS Cerwin Vega Stealth 8 inch subs...

mike70wu
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Here
I just aquired 2 brand new in the box 8 inch Cerwin Vega Stealth subwoofers, 4 ohms. I was planning on modifying someones rear deck and sticking them in their but he decided to go a different route and he now these are mine. I am open to offers?...If you are interested and want pictures I will get them for you.

vega1.jpg

vega2.jpg

vega3.jpg

Yeah I hear you hey audiobahnuser have you ever bought from Gibralter in Mt Clemens? specifically from Rex? and if so your experience?

Yeah i have mike actually my sub's r from him , he keep's to his warranty's but make sure u keep your sh*t up with him or he will 4 get all bout it. other then that though man he's alright not to bad to deal with. he's got some nice stuff. but it's funny i brought up company's to em like sundown , treo , dc sound lab , FI and he was like huh lol. i told em look into em.

Yeah I am thinking about dealing with him but have heard mixxed reviews, he has some nice prices and will work with you...

yeah man people got diff opinions on em man. it just depends what your thrown at em 2 ya know some people i know try to rip em off 2.

Come on nobody wants these subs for an amp?, 6x9, 4x6, 6.5, sub, nice tweeters, whatever shoot me an offer, I can ship tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.