Xplicit Machined Goods

XplicitAudio
Pro Seller

Xplicit brand dual 1/0 offset inputs are now back in stock!

For all things Xplicit brand, visit:

Xplicit Audio Products - Xplicit Audio

We offer many types of dual inputs, gauge reducers and battery terminals as well. For those, visit:

Install Accessories - Gauge Reducers - Xplicit Audio

Install Accessories - Amp Inputs - Xplicit Audio

Install Accessories - Batteries - Battery Terminals - Xplicit Audio

attachment.php

I got my 1/0 dual offset, they are great only wished I had requested a different position (pointing up) for the flat spot where the set screw locks on. It's still a great item and thanks they look really nice too.

Bought some heat shrink from Xplicit not long ago.Very fast shipping!!
Thanks for the input! if you could, post a review of the product on the product page, as well as our facebook page too!

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

your selection of battery terminals is astounding! i will buy me a pair today
Appreciate it! Just trying to offer everyone an affordable selection.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I got my 1/0 dual offset, they are great only wished I had requested a different position (pointing up) for the flat spot where the set screw locks on. It's still a great item and thanks they look really nice too.
So you got the offset ones instead of the centered ones?

Yes because it's what I needed, only if the flat part where the set screw locks up was in a different orientation like when you turn it up 90* and flat side be parallel with what's facing up. It's okay although I don't have maximum contact with the flat part since set screw is on the radius.

Yes because it's what I needed, only if the flat part where the set screw locks up was in a different orientation like when you turn it up 90* and flat side be parallel with what's facing up. It's okay although I don't have maximum contact with the flat part since set screw is on the radius.

Hmmm okay.

Thanks for the input! if you could, post a review of the product on the product page, as well as our facebook page too!
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Appreciate it! Just trying to offer everyone an affordable selection.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Done and done..Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XplicitAudio

Pro Seller
XplicitAudio
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from