Item(s) for Sale:

XS Volt PowerMaster 350 amp GM large case alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

350 amps

Adjustable voltage on back 13.5-18.5v

GM large case

Total 350a @ 2000rpm

Has ben powdercoated red and black

Bought it off Caraudio classifieds on Facebook off of JS Ultimate Sounds about a month ago

Has only been used for 2 weeks since then powering 2 apsm-1500s powering 4 sa 12s

I am selling it because I started back to college and I need the money for more important things

Price:

$300 plus SHIP

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You Pay

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Can you take a picture of themounting holes? Is this like a AD244 or the older bat style Chevy Alts?
Here you go man, sorry about the wait... its been a long week my 05 Mustang broke down twice...

Hope this helps, if you need any other pictures just let me know. You can text me at 937-605-7732.

Here you go man, sorry about the wait... its been a long week my 05 Mustang broke down twice...

Hope this helps, if you need any other pictures just let me know. You can text me at 937-605-7732.
Thanks man I appreciate it, this alt does fit in my truck unfortunately I'm looking for a friend who needs the bag style alt

What car did this come out of
Fits just about any Chevy truck, blazer, s10 from 95-2012

They would charge an extra 100 and a half just to make a mount on top of your 3 I might as well keep lookin for a stock mount

How old is the Alt?In other words,You bought it a couple weeks ago,but how long did the previous owner use it?Like 1 year,2 years, ect.I MAY HAVE AN INTEREST IN THIS UNIT..Thanks man

How old is the Alt?In other words,You bought it a couple weeks ago,but how long did the previous owner use it?Like 1 year,2 years, ect.I MAY HAVE AN INTEREST IN THIS UNIT..Thanks man
I'm not sure man. I will message him and ask him. As soon as he messages me back I will let you know.

The pervious owner messaged me saying that he used it for less than 3 months.
No kidden?? Ill give this some real thought to buying for sure.Im deff needing a larger alt.Let me think about this a bit.Thank you for finding that out as well sir.

No kidden?? Ill give this some real thought to buying for sure.Im deff needing a larger alt.Let me think about this a bit.Thank you for finding that out as well sir.
No problem, just let me know if you need to know anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...