XStatic Model 400 Batcap True Power

Lol, f*ck that 8800, only 100ah, sh*tty output post design, and it's all agm at the end of the day, xs uses virgin lead too so it's nothing special. I still have 6 2000's sitting in the basement and hate them. And as much as I dislike limitless, that 45ah would walk all over it.
i figured it wasn't so special after all

the claim are just outrageous as if its some hybrid capacitor/agm

No. It's a battery in nature but it's Ike a ultracap in construction. Call and talk to the owner.
uhh okay what the **** does that even mean? it's plates of a battery wrapped up inside sheets of carbon like an ultracapacitor?

dont speak **** that you know doesnt make any sense

uhh okay what the **** does that even mean? it's plates of a battery wrapped up inside sheets of carbon like an ultracapacitor?
dont speak **** that you know doesnt make any sense
Call them. You don't know how it's constructed call and find out from the source. He is a good old boy..

Call them. You don't know how it's constructed call and find out from the source. He is a good old boy..
he just called me after i put in a contact me request

went on about how he talked to some guy at nasa (20-30 years ago lol) and he told him to focus on four areas.. but nothing was mentioned about new battery chemistry such as lithium

its literally a lead acid chemistry battery with a supposedly better type of electrolyte, more surface area in the lead (yeah ok, we've already reached the point of diminishing returns here), and more internal connections between the cells to lower internal resistance.

like other expensive Pb batteries he uses higher quality lead which is where I imagine most people see a benefit

Lithium will absolutely blow these away, maybe they were cool 10-15 years ago because they were a better quality battery by 10-20%, but these days I doubt they're worth the price tag

he just called me after i put in a contact me request
went on about how he talked to some guy at nasa (20-30 years ago lol) and he told him to focus on four areas.. but nothing was mentioned about new battery chemistry such as lithium

its literally a lead acid chemistry battery with a supposedly better type of electrolyte, more surface area in the lead (yeah ok, we've already reached the point of diminishing returns here), and more internal connections between the cells to lower internal resistance.

like other expensive Pb batteries he uses higher quality lead which is where I imagine most people see a benefit

Lithium will absolutely blow these away, maybe they were cool 10-15 years ago because they were a better quality battery by 10-20%, but these days I doubt they're worth the price tag
Uses a thin foil that's has alot more surface area per square inch.

More contact points means higher conductivity and higher discharge. (Arranged cells)

More reactive electrolyte.

Pure lead.

It's not like your typical battery. Generally these properties lean towns the lithium properties when you get a higher discharge but Less storage look how big the one hundred amp hour lithium is there straight up huge look how big this one hundred amp hour is.

This is unique from other lead acid batts because of the discharge and storage. It's like having a cap and a deep cycle because of the high surface and thin cell structure giving more density.

He doesnt claim it lithium or better he says it's intended for quick discharge and has enought capacity to be used for normal battery operations.

I want to try it because it's unique and not common. Plus I didn't want to sped 1500 on the xs power and I didn't want to wait for the lithium..

I'd say it's at least comparable to a 40ah lithium.

The installs don't lie I can put you in contact with some people use them. 2 x8800 on 2 10s and voltage isn't an issue. Real work testing over what our think is a regular lead acid.

And if he called you back that fast apparently he has pretty decent customer service. Hold your f****** horses until I test it when I go to the show I'm going to find somebody with a lithium and we'll switch out and we'll see what kind of gains and losses we get..

Uses a thin foil that's has alot more surface area per square inch. More contact points means higher conductivity and higher discharge. (Arranged cells)

More reactive electrolyte.

Pure lead.

It's not like your typical battery. Generally these properties lean towns the lithium properties when you get a higher discharge but Less storage look how big the one hundred amp hour lithium is there straight up huge look how big this one hundred amp hour is.

This is unique from other lead acid batts because of the discharge and storage. It's like having a cap and a deep cycle because of the high surface and thin cell structure giving more density.

He doesnt claim it lithium or better he says it's intended for quick discharge and has enought capacity to be used for normal battery operations.

I want to try it because it's unique and not common. Plus I didn't want to sped 1500 on the xs power and I didn't want to wait for the lithium..

I'd say it's at least comparable to a 40ah lithium.

The installs don't lie I can put you in contact with some people use them. 2 x8800 on 2 10s and voltage isn't an issue. Real work testing over what our think is a regular lead acid.
you seriously want to tell me battery manufacturers dont use thin sheets of lead, or thinner sheets of lead for the same results?

your post, and his statements, have like 2 or 3 things that actually are MAYBE different and make a slight improvement, and the rest of the lines are just "oh well its designed for this and it does this"

bottom line is theres NO miracle change in these batteries that makes them better and worth the price tag

go buy XS power batteries and get the same results for less imo

I have yet to see C ratings of the xstatic batteries and until I see C ratings im going to continue to call them what they are, slightly better than an AGM

bottom line is theres NO miracle change in these batteries that makes them better and worth the price tag
go buy XS power batteries and get the same results for less imo

I have yet to see C ratings of the xstatic batteries and until I see C ratings im going to continue to call them what they are, slightly better than an AGM
You understand electrolyte batteries? Lol.

If you would just stop blabbering your mouth about something you don't know and let me test it for sure instead of spreading bad words about the man

You understand electrolyte batteries? Lol.If you would just stop blabbering your mouth about something you don't know and let me test it for sure instead of spreading bad words about the man
since you're so smart, why don't you educate me?

How about to prove they are what you say they are? You making the claims.
I don't go around talking **** without knowledge, I literally talked to the guy on the phone. YOU on the other hand ALWAYS go around spewing ******** that you NEVER back up

Back up your claim, or be ignored.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.