yall doodoo's ever buy from sonic electronix?

never bought anything big from them so i can't say much.. they ship slow.. but it gets there..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

3-day shipping for me, every time. I always call ahead and make sure they have what i want in stock though.

indoaudio ***** compared to sonic
Are you serious? Why would I want to buy excellent working as described stuff from Sonic when I can get royally fvked over by Indoaudio?

You obviously don't like a little drama in your purchases.

I bought my DEH-P980BT from Sonic along with a Metra NIRD-01 interface, Kicker 1/0 dual amp wiring kit, Kicker distro block, and a few other odds/ends. Everything shipped quickly and was here within 4 days. I had a problem with my NIRD interface, called them up, and they sent me a new one with upgraded shipping. I've got no complaints yet, and will continue to use them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.