yay!!!

you=teh lose for not knowing what happened //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

dance for the MT's

So i'm just curious what kind of numbers your car does Bama. We're an RE dealer and i'm thinking about going with the MX's. Anyone got any input? We're talking about RE now people, don't come back with "oh, get type R's, or assassins or kicker" I don't want to hear that b/s. Positive feedback only people. Now keep in mind, i'm more sq oriented but the reason i'm looking at the mx is because i still want to be able to slam on command but there's no way in hell i'm spending more money and getting the XXX. For reference whatever subs in the RE line i go with my sub amp is a AX3000DE........a beast......

Any opinions on this and responses are welcome. Thanx in advance.

^^^^ you are a dealer?? why dont you try them out for your self????
Well we just became an RE dealer quite recently and so far i've only done 2-3 cars with RE in which we used the SX line all three times. We finally got an MX in to put on the floor but have yet to hear any thing but the SX's and the SE's.

The SX's are very mean for sure. They just lack that crisp, clean, preciseness of an extremely acurate sq woofer that i'm looking for. Keep in mind, my last systems consisted of a Us Amps 400X (1600 watts rms) on 2 Diamond Audio Mac DAddy 10's (essentially TDX's) and then the same amps on 2 Kove Armeggedon 15's. Both systems sounded fantastic. I'm looking to up it a little this time and am studying all of the RE stuff a lot. I know i would like the XXX's but even as a dealer they're a little pricy for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bamaboy

5,000+ posts
War Eagle!!!
bamaboy
Auburn, Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date