your biggest car audio mistake...

letting a friend who i felt new more than me abotu installing stereo and finding out he probly knew less than me when i foudn out that mr right fornt speaker was wired to the rear right speaker, haveing the power antenna wire wired to the rear left speaker wire and having no rear speakers. hours to fix, but happy now

ummm...sony coaxials...and blaupunkt coaxials...and yeah. and i did an install for another kid...and the CD player turned on and then quit...couldn't phucking figure out what was wrong...looked at all amps, wiring and ****. Turned out that his fuse in the stock fuse box in car blew...replaced it and were up in running...wasted like an hour and a half of my time. oh well, peace
NG
done that a few times wit different fuses

it was kinda funny how i found out though, i tried fading it up front and foudn out only one speaker worked(left) then faded it back and foudn out right speaker worked.

lol.. nother mistake getting all frustradted when i finished wiring some tweets in a very awkward possistion(good hour to put them in) and finding out only one wanted to work, after checking all the wireing i remebered it was faded to one side(30mins later)

lol.. nother mistake getting all frustradted when i finished wiring some tweets in a very awkward possistion(good hour to put them in) and finding out only one wanted to work, after checking all the wireing i remebered it was faded to one side(30mins later)
HAHA :hilarious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ....Thats funny. If im not too mistaken I think ive done somehting like that before but im not really sure if I have or not. But there is another mistake one of my friends made which is rather stupid. One of my friends has a 1100 watt Pyle of **** bridged to two Kenwood eXcelon DB+ 10" subwoofers. That has to be the worst sounding thing ive ever heard in my life.

that was to my Profile 600MSX..it was a while ago when i first got into car audio. :thumbsup
lol ouch....can you say starving an amp for power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

HAHA :hilarious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ....Thats funny. If im not too mistaken I think ive done somehting like that before but im not really sure if I have or not. But there is another mistake one of my friends made which is rather stupid. One of my friends has a 1100 watt Pyle of **** bridged to two Kenwood eXcelon DB+ 10" subwoofers. That has to be the worst sounding thing ive ever heard in my life.
so glad once i got them in and faded right, wow they made such a difference in the back, where the sub drowned otu all the highs from the front

Oh trust me I know all about how much of a difference a set of tweeters can make. I went to a local shop and bought a pair of cheapy peizo tweeters for 15 bux and wired them into my old car which all it had was 2 3.5" speakers in the dash and that was it. Can you say having no mids and highs? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.