your opinion of these cd players??

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey, out of all those i would say go with the clarion, i had the 1999 model of that deck and it worked really good until it got stolen, but i would also say that you should try to get some more cash to get at least the next up in the model line, cuz that deck is fairly basic, but still good, also it will play cd-rs.....

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: McCraperson ]

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: McCraperson ]

The Clarion and the Blaupunkt are the better choices by far. I would personally choose the Blaupunkt in this situation as IMO that clarion is Bloody ugly.

However, all cosmetics aside, the clarion does have quite a good track record in the car audio community and would be worth its wieght in gold. I currently use an older Clarion DRX-9575z in one of my cars. 2-3 years old and havent had a single problem with it. Works very nicely.

On the other hand; the Blaupunkt can pretty much take any God given ammount of abuse you want to throw at it. Very rugged and dependable. While not quite as good of a track record as Clarion, Blaupunkt has upped its quality in all of thier products the last few years and IMO have gained the most so far. I can also say that I have never had any issues with Blaupunkt products either. Very Rock Solid.

Take it easy.

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.