Zapco CW-12: One of the most beautiful subs ever made?

Put this basket on it and get rid of that ugly @ss dustcap then we are talking
image.php
I've always enjoyed this style. Also like the Hertz High Energy and Mille woofers....wonder why... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think it looks good. Most people here lust after muscular subs that literally adds lengths to their private parts but this is much more subtle. It is a "she" if you know what I mean.

If you want to talk about ugly just look at IA subs... all function, zero sexiness.

I think it looks good. Most people here lust after muscular subs that literally adds lengths to their private parts but this is much more subtle. It is a "she" if you know what I mean.

If you want to talk about ugly just look at IA subs... all function, zero sexiness.
I like how everyone on this forum gets a hard-on for every sub with the same motor and basket and with a plain black dust cap and cone, thus they can't appreciate real beauty in something that is different from the norm. I'm sick and tired of how every sub nowadays, just about, looks nearly identical to one another because they all share the same foundations. Take GM for instance...there were like 5 or 6 different trailblazers that weren't badged a Chevy...even a Saablazer for cryin out loud! I'm tired of every sub looking the same.

I like how everyone on this forum gets a hard-on for every sub with the same motor and basket and with a plain black dust cap and cone, thus they can't appreciate real beauty in something that is different from the norm. I'm sick and tired of how every sub nowadays, just about, looks nearly identical to one another because they all share the same foundations. Take GM for instance...there were like 5 or 6 different trailblazers that weren't badged a Chevy...even a Saablazer for cryin out loud! I'm tired of every sub looking the same.
you hit the nail on the head there. 98% of the underground market shares the same baskets, foundations, looks ect ect. You can only find a few that actually develops it own baskets and designs. That's why i like companys like MTX, Fosgate, jl and others that designed there own baskets.

so, i click this thread, and the first thing i see is your **** avatar....... that's just wrong. that sexiness aside, i think you may just have a touch of goldmember complex. it does look decent, but not really a pearl necklace to me..... of course i like the matte black and butyl of studio, or the os perfects..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.