Zapco ST-1350XMII Amp Dyno

Was looking at the 4 channel pretty hard but was waiting for you to do your magic. Looks like I dodged a bullet. Thank you as always for the great content!

Ouch. I can't believe Zapco's name is now tied to a "bust" amplifier. I remember the first time I heard a zapco in person (in the 90s), it was the equivalent of riding in a Lamborghini for the first time. Sad sad day

yep i wondered about this one. only zap in my power/$ range and it tested worse at every ohm load than my ppi.. i'd like to have something different but not putting out even $200 for 50 more rms after rise and in this case less power..

Well, it's better than the Crunch...and twist ties!!!

This means my 1k is only putting out around 500 at 2ohm. Good thing I’m not a bass head.
thing is if they rated it as 1k or even if it was $199 and we just said it was rated at dynamic power it'd be ok (that said if we go by dynamic power my p1k would be rated at 1600 and peeps would say it's way over rated)

I thought it was common knowledge that these chinese zapcos were ehh
no. that's what i been trying to get across for weeks is i don't see diff between china sq and zapco but some still think they getting a $600 amp i guess

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.