05 RE XXX 12" subwoofer dual 2ohm VC reconed with TeamPSI parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biker911
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Baltimore
$200 pickup

Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is an 12" 2005 RE XXX reconed with Team PSI parts.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It is dual 2ohm VC. I haven't used it since I reconed it. I actually bought the motor a while ago and reconed it a while ago and never powered it, never mounted it (no screw holes yet....). I didn't even mount the dust cap!

Price:

The other thread was getting long and I don't think people was seeing the price.

$200 PICK UP from Baltimore.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Pick up only.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
why no shipping
It weights a million pounds and I don't want to be held responsible for it arriving broken.

If you can talk to the shipping company and have them package it and ship it on your dime then sure.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif because no one wants it!

I think I do somewhere. I was thinking whoever get these will just hook up some 8 gauge wire and do a direct connect for it.
oh ok, i will see if my brother may be interested for his new build. once they reconed it, did they provide the new t/s parameters for the driver?

oh ok, i will see if my brother may be interested for his new build. once they reconed it, did they provide the new t/s parameters for the driver?
I reconed it. I was told the T/S parameters shouldnt have changed much from stock. It still retains XBL^2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...