Subwoofer and Amp choice

Participant count
  • Participant list
Man. My apologies. Ive been pretty busy past two days. been like a MadHouse!!
Are you going to do the XFL 10? If so Ill go in and put everything in box wise for a single ten. Id do a double baffle so it will carry the weight of that sub. That single 1k ten is a little beast and will fill that cabin pretty nice man. Be sure to get the DVC2 ohm sub to run 1 ohm.
If you can read a crayon book you can put any of GP Audio enclosures together. Very easy to do.my 99 CRV would haul just fine and still do 120-140. LOL that Cold air intake gave it some Life. LOL.
I would Recommend the High output enclosure with a double baffle MDF. It will last you a long time ,and for less than $200 bucks it will be perfect for that sub and sound amazing, may even do some roof movement with some power. 1200-1500 watts RMS for it. Face that sub and port to the rear of the rear hatch. Just place the check marks agree ect. Ect and choose the 31HTZ High output enclosure and 0.75 MDF Double baffle.And place american Bass XFL 1022 in the subwoofer section man., good to go
I placed it in my cart and it came out to $179.99 with the 31HTZ and 0.75 double baffle for an american bass xfl1022. Considering where you are , there may be Sales Tax extra? Still for under $200 bucks its going to be an amazing performing enclosure and serve very well. Ive never cooked a coil or cooked an XFL sub yet, and Ive put some power on some 10s and 12s, just beating the dog snott out of them. Great subs!! I was looking to recommend even the SoundQubed HD3.2 DVC2 ohm, but they are out of stock atm. Both are great subs. Either are very nice for the $

Man. My apologies. Ive been pretty busy past two days. been like a MadHouse!!
Are you going to do the XFL 10? If so Ill go in and put everything in box wise for a single ten. Id do a double baffle so it will carry the weight of that sub. That single 1k ten is a little beast and will fill that cabin pretty nice man. Be sure to get the DVC2 ohm sub to run 1 ohm.
If you can read a crayon book you can put any of GP Audio enclosures together. Very easy to do.my 99 CRV would haul just fine and still do 120-140. LOL that Cold air intake gave it some Life. LOL.
I would Recommend the High output enclosure with a double baffle MDF. It will last you a long time ,and for less than $200 bucks it will be perfect for that sub and sound amazing, may even do some roof movement with some power. 1200-1500 watts RMS for it. Face that sub and port to the rear of the rear hatch. Just place the check marks agree ect. Ect and choose the 31HTZ High output enclosure and 0.75 MDF Double baffle.And place american Bass XFL 1022 in the subwoofer section man., good to go
It’s cool I know what you mean work is kicking my butt. Yea I was gonna get the XFL 10 and run it of the CT-1000.1D monoblock amp I have already order pretty much everything else we talked about except the box and sub and the extra battery. I also need to do the big 3 still but I’ll do that after I get my windows tinted. Thanks again for all the info it has helped a lot!

It’s cool I know what you mean work is kicking my butt. Yea I was gonna get the XFL 10 and run it of the CT-1000.1D monoblock amp I have already order pretty much everything else we talked about except the box and sub and the extra battery. I also need to do the big 3 still but I’ll do that after I get my windows tinted. Thanks again for all the info it has helped a lot!

LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few more funds for that 1500 CT sounds that would be ideal too with more head room and that amp running a bit less stressed. That sub will take more than 1k all day long. Still a great Combo regardless. Ive been enjoying my 150.4 and one of my 2ks(1 of 2) been some really reliable amps for budget amps man. Deff got get that Big3 done in there for sure. Ill send you some parts recommendation for that. Take your time man. Never rush an install. if you need help or have questions, just DM me. Ill try help out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...