07 Ford Focus

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbedfuel15
10+ year member

So Is Life
Just got back from a long deployment, so paid cash for an 07 Focus. Anyway, I got ripped off by buying some used crap online while I was on deployment. I bought a blown amp and subwoofer.

*** Holes. Anyway, so I'm running one sub and I bought an autotek 1500.1 amp and some polk audio tweeters today (one of my boston acoustics tweets was blown). Just a couple pictures right now, I've been drinking some Molsons and feel like sharing. My new Polk Audio tweeter installed. The tweeter is way too loud without the attentuator so I have to add that to the line tomorrow. I'll add more pictures tomorrow. This install has been a pain in the *** to say the least, so bare with me.

Head unit -JVC KD SH1000

Front Components - Boston Acoustics SL60 Woofers (Polk Audio DB1001 tweets)

Rears - Rear fill (some jackass west coast customs component set I got for $60 at best buy)

Component Amp - Soundstream 4.500 four channel

Sub(s) amp - Autotek 1500.1D mono.... (I was told the same company owns Hifonics.)

Sub(s) Image Dynamics ID12v2D2

Fixed the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.