08 Escalade EXT "TREO System"

It doesn’t take a lot of money to have a nice system

It only requires the willingness to take the time and pride in the work your performing

I have built numerous systems that were very basic, with inexpensive equipment

That have looked and performed extremely well, out performed more expensive setups done poorly

Thanks to all, that has commented on the new build

I hope it gives you some good ideas

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif amazing work.. every single detail is perfect

One question about the woodgrain. Was that done in house or is that something you send out? I would assume that is a paint process? The look of that new grain is beyond words. It is freaking awesome. Also, I like the under hood woodgrain as well. One thing that I might have done different was the mirrored finish inside the box, I might have went with a high gloss black, like a piano black. Other than that, this ride is tits!

looks good zier, always impressed by your work. i still have tha pics i took of tha mutang you built.

Picture881.jpg

Picture845.jpg

Picture846.jpg

Picture843.jpg

Picture874.jpg

Picture864.jpg

Picture861.jpg

Picture854.jpg

Picture839.jpg

Picture832.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.