10" sub

id say get one quality 10" sub and have someone on here build you a box built to the specs of the sub you choose. i would suggest maybe an SE in the Re group buy, with my experience the SE gets loud and sounds good still plus it will handle alot of power (900 watts in my experience for a year of dailydriving even though its rated 600)

Would 2 10" Kicker L7 or 2 10" Kicker CVR hit harder. Also, would both of these hit harder than 2 10" JL Audio W0 or W1. Also, how much, and where caan i get trios at.

the L7s will handle more power, so they have the ability to hit harder. I would look at the Diamond Audio D3's, nice subs for about $80 a piece

the treo tsi will sound better and be louder than the cvr. the 10" goes for $100 new. you can find them for about $80 off of ebay. i think there is actually a store on ebay that sells them.

there is a treo ssi 12" which will be deeper and louder than the tsi for $200 buy it now with $25 shipping. the only downside is you will need 1000 watts or more and it will have to be ported to really get the full performance out of it.

the L7s will handle more power, so they have the ability to hit harder. I would look at the Diamond Audio D3's, nice subs for about $80 a piece
If I've not missed my mark the original poster is after SPL subs. While I agree with you that the Diamond's are a solid sub for the money it's inarguably geared more for SQ.

You should try 2 Pioneer's Ts-W2000spl... they're great get loud and sound very good for the price at least it sound better than the L7 and Cvr and will be as loud if not louder than all above mentioned.

that's my opinion

I have a kicker CVR 10" in a ported box, it sounds great. Nice and loud (people say it sounds like I have a 15", they probably dont know much about car audio but oh well!)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.