10" subs under $125?

peachpuff

Eh
Looking for a 10" dvc 2ohm sub that's under $125, so far these come to mind. I'm sure there's more, just need some names, thanks.

sundown e10 v5

ct sounds tropo 10

skar vd-10

I'm leaning towards the sundown since i can get it locally and don't have to pay for shipping to canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a 10" dvc 2ohm sub that's under $125, so far these come to mind. I'm sure there's more, just need some names, thanks.
sundown e10 v5

ct sounds tropo 10

skar vd-10

I'm leaning towards the sundown since i can get it locally and don't have to pay for shipping to canada.
just so we're clear u want 1-10 to run at 1 ohm or 4ohm?

sundown e10 v5

ct sounds tropo 10

skar vd-10

also what amp will u be using? do u have box already or just limited space? u can get bstock sundown v3 12 on cab for $95 idk about shipping..

also what amp will u be using? do u have box already or just limited space? u can get bstock sundown v3 12 on cab for $95 idk about shipping..
You missed the part about shipping. Shipping to Canada won't be cheap If CAB will even do it... Just buy local will equal the same and you won't have a B Stock item.

Sub will run at 1 ohm in parallel with a pioneer 8601 amp, space is an issue, 10" max.

I tried cab but they want $400 for shipping, must be an error but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Sub will run at 1 ohm in parallel with a pioneer 8601 amp, space is an issue, 10" max.I tried cab but they want $400 for shipping, must be an error but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
thats stupid but i sold speakers to guy there long time ago $75 they tried to charge him $100 to let them in country., i had to email note to customs explain they were used... yeah u gonna have get what u can, the E is the best of the 3 fs., the ct hydro maybe better comparison to e..

I looked at the ct hydro but it seems it only comes in d4 config and its nowhere to be found, can't find any resellers either.

I looked at the ct hydro but it seems it only comes in d4 config and its nowhere to be found, can't find any resellers either.
that maybe true idk.. E is fine on that amp don't use bass boost just power gain set right should be good., that amp don't have ss filter so if u go ported u need to tune low but i assume u doing sealed which e not known for sealed box at least not a small 1..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.