Anerucan bass xlf 12"

rp69

Senior VIP Member
They are ratted at 1000rns . Are they effective and not need all the power i have a earthquake phd2 . High destination rate . But look at the new Brazilian amps . Looking to keep two amps for durability. Both are deity power . I do not whant a buzz buzz box .looking for nice tight bass . Subs are xfl 12" two pair

Ok what are you asking or trying to discuss?

Most people here know about XFL subs. If you want a recommendation, we need to know what your end-game goal, skills and budget are.

They are ratted at 1000rns . Are they effective and not need all the power i have a earthquake phd2 . High destination rate . But look at the new Brazilian amps . Looking to keep two amps for durability. Both are deity power . I do not whant a buzz buzz box .looking for nice tight bass . Subs are xfl 12" two pair

1 guy said he heard xfl sound good with 500 rms each but i think they need at least 750 each.. if u saying u running 4 xfl then yeah a taramps 3k may work.. if u saying 2 subs u could go with 1/2 that power but 1 k each is better.. if u don't have subs yet look at fu 750 and 1250's made in us..

XFLs do sound pretty good in a sealed off vehicle and a decent enclosure.I have one DVC2 12 xfl that I have a 2.6cu ft enclosure @32 htz and sounds really nice and does well on 1k..I have a PPI 1000.1 Phantom that does well with it when I use while working on other builds for some kind of bass.But they can take some power and will beat the snott out of a vehicle if you build the correct enclosure and have power on tap.Really durable sub by all means.Never tried one sealed yet.They really need some breathing room, and takes tuning and some deadening to get them to sound really decent.Dayton HO is a good tight sub and dont need a whole lot of space to sound good..A min of 1.0cu ft sealed they do nicely.I found that I enjoyed 1.6 sealed ea. on approx 1k rms much better for a 10.Prob could have taken more but I didnt want to push it/playing it safe and sounded pretty nice.XFLs can sound pretty nice though

Ill have to say.. One of the cleanest subs Ive ever heard in a sealed enclosure was an ARC DVC 2 ohm 1k rms 12 in about 2.0 on a Genesis amp.That was one clean azz sounding sub.

Ill have to say.. One of the cleanest subs Ive ever heard in a sealed enclosure was an ARC DVC 2 ohm 1k rms 12 in about 2.0 on a Genesis amp.That was one clean azz sounding sub.
I must say that I am truly impressed with this hst12, the enclosure is barely bigger than the sub, by itself it is comparable to the pair of tc2000 12s that I had a while back. The enclosure is a 15inch double walled cube, yielding 1 cuft, .55 after the .45 displacement of the sub.

The boxes papermaker produces lmao
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
That idiot doesn't know how to build boxes. Never seen pics of them. They only thing he contributes to this forum is his running mouth, which a lot of us are getting tired of or beyond it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.