12" Image Dynamics IDQv3d4

so subs sounds good? ported?, it' the 750 rms idq with logo still on front right? they sell new for $229 so man u really gotta lower expectations and price..
you know this is actually against forum rules right? No sales post dumping. If you dont like it, put up an offer, if he says no, move on.

you know this is actually against forum rules right? No sales post dumping. If you dont like it, put up an offer, if he says no, move on.
dude I been in sales for 30 yrs I've sold over 250k worth of stereo equipment, $200k in mobile homes (in 2yrs), and $60k in vaccum cleaners, when it comes to selling I am the professional I was trying to help him.. just like guy has concept 1000d I told him to put gut pics up to sell faster.. just try to help him sell sub faster after I saw which sub it was that's all.. BUT I shoulda sent a pm sorry

dude I been in sales for 30 yrs I've sold over 250k worth of stereo equipment, $200k in mobile homes (in 2yrs), and $60k in vaccum cleaners, when it comes to selling I am the professional I was trying to help him.. just like guy has concept 1000d I told him to put gut pics up to sell faster.. just try to help him sell sub faster after I saw which sub it was that's all.. BUT I shoulda sent a pm sorry
It doesnt matter what or who you are, forum rules state no post dumping that that was clearly post dumping no matter how you try to construe it as advice. Your experience doesnt give a free pass to p*ss all over a sales thread. As you said just send a pm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.