15" RD HW vs. 15" HDC3

so I guess all these guys just have no clue what they are doing, and some how they screwed up a wall socket test too eh? When you say championships and daily, I don't think your noob ass knows what daily means.
Daily means I can put in a single CD, crank the tunes up and have no issues at all. Seems like I know of 5 people that have issues on less wattage. I would like to see a vid of 5K on a single HDC. The video needs to show out put on amps and without stopping cranking the volume.

I just wonder why 5 people would have issues, except the 1 guy who cups the 60 year old mans balls doesn't have issues. Kinda funny to me. So lets see 32hz at 5K baby. I want to see 2 whole songs played on it at full tilt with 5K or you are fll of more chit than christmas turkey.

Oh I see DJ in the room, I want to see him respond as well with proof and test. copper coil on 5K daily.
what subs do you recommend, so I know who's dick you're ******* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

oh i thought i was the only way that knew clipping adds db's lol i do my bass boxing (60secs)runs with the the HU at 40/40 and the gain at like half and its clipping pretty good, but you can def hear thats its louder at 40/40 then like 34/40 where i usually max it out
Thats how I set my gains half way, then monitored the clipping on the knob.. Either way it couldnt handle it for long.. Atleast the copper coils..

so I guess all these guys just have no clue what they are doing, and some how they screwed up a wall socket test too eh? When you say championships and daily, I don't think your noob ass knows what daily means.
Daily means I can put in a single CD, crank the tunes up and have no issues at all. Seems like I know of 5 people that have issues on less wattage. I would like to see a vid of 5K on a single HDC. The video needs to show out put on amps and without stopping cranking the volume.

I just wonder why 5 people would have issues, except the 1 guy who cups the 60 year old mans balls doesn't have issues. Kinda funny to me. So lets see 32hz at 5K baby. I want to see 2 whole songs played on it at full tilt with 5K or you are fll of more chit than christmas turkey.

Oh I see DJ in the room, I want to see him respond as well with proof and test. copper coil on 5K daily.
DJ isn't going to tell anyone to run 5kw daily on his subs. LOL He knows that I did it though.

I had it on 4 DD M1a's, and it was a dual 2 sub. Only way to hook it up was a pair of amps strapped per coil.....so strapped at 2 = 1 ohm per amp. That's 4800 rated watts. After impedance rise, depending on frequency, it was running between 2-3kw clamped. I could overheat the sub with that much amp power, but it was pretty much full tilt before it would. Here is a thread of a video of some testing that I did. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263613&highlight=AQ+HDC3

BTW there is more than just me that has ran that amount of power on the HD3c's daily.

my coppers take 3k daily off a pair of 1500D's on each. Did 147@31Hz which is 7Hz below box tuning. NEVER get stinky or had an issue. I only play full tilt for 10-15 minutes at a time as that's all I can take. I'm not deaf or trying to impress someone 3 blocks away like most of the young guys on here...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
What is box rise and impedence at the amp? That is even hard to believe, but to each his own. Support what you like right.

After impedance rise, depending on frequency, it was running between 2-3kw clamped.
so now you back track. Now it isn't 5K to the sub. It is 2-3K?? Big jump there Mr. 5K. Now if we can get you to come out and say how many subs there were, we will be on a roll to setting you free my child.

I guess no matter what, my ears are still fresh and like to hear it louder longer than they can take

DJ what do you think I should do? Maybe a smaller box, and lower tuning a little? Aluminum?

Dont worry... If all works out well... I will have a HDC315..

And all you guys know what I put subs through...... And I have clean signals and lots of boxes to test.... So 5KW here we come..... But I think we all know whats gonna happen after a few seconds....

If it cant play Lil Jon Throw It up all the way through at full tilt..... Then it isnt a strong enough sub for me....

And all you guys know what I put subs through...... And I have clean signals and lots of boxes to test.... So 5KW here we come..... But I think we all know whats gonna happen after a few seconds....

If it cant play Lil Jon Throw It up all the way through at full tilt..... Then it isnt a strong enough sub for me....
there ya go....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

a sig for me....hope somethin comes along tho

You're getting aluminum right?

DJ isn't going to tell anyone to run 5kw daily on his subs. LOL He knows that I did it though.
I had it on 4 DD M1a's, and it was a dual 2 sub. Only way to hook it up was a pair of amps strapped per coil.....so strapped at 2 = 1 ohm per amp. That's 4800 rated watts. After impedance rise, depending on frequency, it was running between 2-3kw clamped. I could overheat the sub with that much amp power, but it was pretty much full tilt before it would. Here is a thread of a video of some testing that I did. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263613&highlight=AQ+HDC3

BTW there is more than just me that has ran that amount of power on the HD3c's daily.
please please please listen to this guy ^^^^^

i ran pair of HDC3 12's on a pair of cactus 5kw with 2 batteries. clamped 7,000 rms out of the pair after the imp rise. subs never, ever failed, never. of course i wasnt playing music, just burps, but then i had done probably close to 600 or so burps on the same pair of 12's.

i had also done this with a pair of HDC3 10's, but only 1 battery and around 6100 RMS after the rise. The 10's never failed either, i did probably 1000 burps on the same pair of 10's.

I can give you a good approximation of number of burps cuz i wrote every single one of them down.

DJ makes some really nice speakers, especially for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

da box king

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
da box king
Portland, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date