16 Gauge speaker wire too small for 2000w amp?

Because you didnt understand. Ive done it.. Get rid of the 6x9s and get the 6.5s in custom ported door panels.
You want me to redesign my system to suit YOUR SOLUTION!!

How about giving me good suggestions for solving my current problem (no pun intended) around MY SOLUTION? My current problem is how (and to a lesser degree where) to adequately mount my PHD 5.1 5.25" midbase drivers. And no stamping your little feet and claiming I don't know what I'm doing and YOU DO when you don't!

John Kuthe...

The only one stomping feet like a child in every post is you, too

Your problem is not those dash mounts. Your problem is you. You are the problem. Your solution is to stop being you stubborn and arrogant to realize that your idea is bad and to abandon it in favor of a good application, many ideas for which have been suggested.

There is no good solution to where you want to mount those speakers, even though you've been given ideas on how to repair them and get them mounted.

Unfortunately, you lack the reasoning ability, maturity and humility to realize your errors or to post with any kind of decency. I'm sure you'll give some lame, unwitty response to this as you angrily dismiss any and all advice you're ever given. You'll probably never learn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.