1. Product:

18" HDC3 motor and basket with sundown soft parts. D2, 4gauge push terminals

2. Specs:

HDC3 motor

HDC3 Basket

Sundown soft parts

Coil is D2 configuration, Flatwound Aluminum. Very nice looking coil

3. Description/Condition:

Light use, still stiff, coil is still perfect. 9/10 cosmetic just because the gasket has a little wear from being mounted and the motor has a few scratches on the bottom.

4. Price: :

$215 Plus shipping

5. Pictures:

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

If you still have it at the end of next week I might have to get this. Is your location right on your profile? My bro is wanting an 18 and I will be up in Tenn next week and might could pick up or meet if you would be up for that

If you still have it at the end of next week I might have to get this. Is your location right on your profile? My bro is wanting an 18 and I will be up in Tenn next week and might could pick up or meet if you would be up for that

Yea I'm In Clarksville, TN. 1 hour northwest of Nashville. Pm me for my cell number and we can maybe meet up, I'm cool with that

Yea I'm In Clarksville, TN. 1 hour northwest of Nashville. Pm me for my cell number and we can maybe meet up, I'm cool with that
Alright cool. I will be in Columbia but let me talk to my brother and see if he is interested and if he is I will pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...