1990 camery

Participant count
  • Participant list

mmata13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
my friend ****ed up his radio(lol) he took all the wires out of the connector(he was tryin 2 change it 2 put a mitishibi radio in) dose any 1 here know how 2 fix it? or any 11 got a picture of the stock audio wireing harness?

my friend ****ed up his radio(lol) he took all the wires out of the connector(he was tryin 2 change it 2 put a mitishibi radio in) dose any 1 here know how 2 fix it? or any 11 got a picture of the stock audio wireing harness?

what are you trying to find out? get out a test light and find you hot and accessory wires, then pull your speakers to find out what color wire they are.

he disconnected all 10 wires form the plastic connector, there is 2 connectors 1 that has 10 wires and 1 that has 4(the 1 that has 4 is in tact)

so his is messed up the only thing i can do is smoke a kool and feel bad 4 him( he dont have that much money his system consist of 2 lighting audio fast and the furious 10's 2 pyramid hyper pro 8's (1 in box and 1 with out) and a boss 4 challel amp that puts out 360 watts. with no crossover i have been helping him so far by putting every thing together and its makes him happy so i want to fix this mess 4 him

dont know where any of the wires go on the radio or for that matter where they go in the connector

how many speakers are in the car? there should be 8 speaker wire, 1 positive, 1 ground, 1 acc., and possibly 1 illumination wire. does the car have a factory amp or power antena? is there a library near by? the library near me has a thing called mitchell on demand or something like that that can get wire diagrams for all kinds of cars.

not really close but i guess i will have 22 find a way to get there, no amp or antenna, even if i find out wich ones are speaker and what is power how will i know where 2 put them on the radio?

not really close but i guess i will have 22 find a way to get there, no amp or antenna, even if i find out wich ones are speaker and what is power how will i know where 2 put them on the radio?

they should the same color. just get an aftermarket headunit run a power and ground to the battery, find the acc wire, then hook up your speakers and you are all set. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he got the wires out of the factory plastic connector stock radio all he has is wires a sperated connector and pins ont he radio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mmata13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mmata13
houston,tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date