1990 camery

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so he cut the factory harness off on one part but the other is connected. Were is the part he cut off just hook them back together and get his stock on in. Sounds like you are trying to add a stock cd player to that and odds are it might not work. You will need some kind of a plug, you can prob getto rig it though. And just trial and error. Find your power wires etc and ground. Take the ground hook it up to the car someplace and then take the 2 power wires the constint and acces and hold them together and touch the prongs on that other cd player till it turns on then just fade the hu to fron left. And use the wires to test untill you get the front left speaker to play, do this for the rest of them.

thanks, he pulled the wires out of the plug in the factory harness, there where 2 pugs, 1 with 10 and 1 with 4, the 1 with for is still together im guessin it is power or sumthin, imma juss try and mess with it for a little bit, it seams like hooking up the other cd player would take all day, im gooin to let him do that, becuase if i fix this i aint ****in wit it again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mmata13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mmata13
houston,tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date