• Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Jump to latest
N

numberonesounds

1990 Nissan Maxima with $10,000 Audiophile quality system. Former IASCA competition and display vehicle. Nakamichi CD player, Nak Changer, Nak Digital to Analog Converter, AudioControl ESP-II, AudioControl Epicenter, Behringer DSP-31band electronic EQ (studio stuff), Ashley Dual 3-way crossover (studio stuff also), (2) Zapco Z-400C4 Competition Amplifiers, (4) JL Audio 10" Subwoofers in Plexi box with neon accents, (2) JL Audio 8" mis-bass woofers mounted in chambers under Driver's and Passenger's feet, Pioneer 4" mids and MB Quart Tweeters mounted in kick-panels, MB Quart Tweeters mounted in A/C vents, Pioneer 3" mids mounted in Defroster vents. trunk is done in black leather with Nak logo...still has spare tire! This car scored great at IASCA events, placing 18th at the International Worlds Finals in '94 and competing again in '95, and was a display car at the '93 Worlds Finals. GREAT SOUND!!! Has ability to hit 130 db for competition purposes.

Upgrades include: 17" Konig Racing Wheels with Nitto Extreme tires, Stillen F-40 style prototype wing, Stillen Strut bar brace, Suspention Techniques lowering Springs, Brembo Brakes, Pan Motorsport intake with K&N filter, Tsunami cat-back exhaust with chrome muffler, white faced guages.

Car is not perfect: Windows could use re-tinting, paint on hood and wing is starting to flake, a few door dings here and there, no rust, no accidents, power antenna does not go down all the way, third-brake light does not work, interior is perfect. Car has around 100,000 miles...odometer shows 83,000 but the vehicle was driven for a 3-month period of time with the dash removed while system was being installed; also, the odometer quit working on a trip to Salt Lake and was not replaced until I returned. Car runs awesome, just got back from a 1,000 mile road trip with it!

$6,500 or best offer, MUST SELL...BUYING A HOUSE!!!

Todd@Monroe.tc

View Pictures: http://communities.msn.com/buymymaxima/shoebox.msnw

Hey guys...

I have had a bunch of replies about where I live.

The car is located right outside of Boise, Idaho.

Easy drive to Cali, Washington, Vegas, Denver..>Southwest Airlines types of areas.

Car has kick-ass snowtires if you decide you want it that I can install. They come with the car anyway, but right now it's rolling on the 17" Konigs.

Todd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.