• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
U

Unregistered

My system Wangs like a Mofo. I'll start with subs - 4 x Memphis Lvs (RMS 800/ PEAK 1200) IN BED MOUNTED BOX IT FILLS A LONG WHEEL BASE BED. I have 2 Memphis 1200 watt amps brigded together with 4 battery packs. On the bed box I have 6 x Memphis 15-ST57 2 way 5x7's powered by 600 watt memphis Class AB amp. I also have Neon Bass Lamps that are built in to my fiberglass bed top. Next The cab of the truck. I took out the factory 4x6's and the 4x10's and put in Memphis 15-ST46 4X6'S and Memphis 15-PR41S 4X10'S. I have the 4x6's and the 5x7's hooked up directly to my CD player. Which is a Kenwood DPX_4010 and a Kenwood KDC-C717 10 disc changer. So I have spent tons of money and got a great truck sound sys. I only use memphis speakers and amps and kenwood Cd players and Cd Changers. I am just a southern prep with a need 4 Good sound. Don't have any pics as of yet but when I do it will not be pics it will be video intro to my System.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.