Item(s) Description/Condition:

240 amp

Price:

$200 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped from 97501

Item Pictures:

Will post pictures in the morning

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ill be picking up a 00 or 01 cherokee here within the next few weeks.
Nothing I still got it, just don't have enough room. I love the damn thing but I need more room,

Debating on a c-pillar wall or just a fat ass box
I just saw the end of the build log, and in my cherokee( you said cherokee but your sig says grand:confused:) I only had room for one 18 behind the back seat, no wall below the window line. But it fits nice, port back and amps tucked between the box and seat nicely.

I just saw the end of the build log, and in my cherokee( you said cherokee but your sig says grand:confused:) I only had room for one 18 behind the back seat, no wall below the window line. But it fits nice, port back and amps tucked between the box and seat nicely.
My sig says Cherokee? Not grand? Unless I'm blind lol, did you mean my build log says grand? Ill go check

Yeah how big was your box though? My nightshade 18s will be in 5 per.. They like small boxes, subs will be inverted to save space and ill probably do aeros as well to help even more. I know ill be above the window line, just a question of how much

Will be posting pictures shortly, yes it's for a cherokee xj not a grand, it's about 4 months old and works great, never dropped below 13.8 volts pushing over 2k.

My sig says Cherokee? Not grand? Unless I'm blind lol, did you mean my build log says grand? Ill go check
Yeah how big was your box though? My nightshade 18s will be in 5 per.. They like small boxes, subs will be inverted to save space and ill probably do aeros as well to help even more. I know ill be above the window line, just a question of how much
I'm saying ^up there^ you said cherokee. And my box is around 6 cubes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.