1998 Nissan 200sx wiring diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list

camjck89

nc
Hey I need help with my wifes head unit that im putting in her nissan 200sx. Like a dummy I cut the wiring harness off at the connector before thinking. what i need is what every wire goes to. Comming out of the car is as follows: red/white stripe, purple, brown/white stripe, pink, red/green stripe,brown, green/ yellow stripe,blue, black/pink stripe, grey,grey/red stripe, orange. If any of you could help I would appreciate it.

as did I find this on google, however, I seem to have a different set of wire colors. therefore Id think this was not the right one. I did look on google before I made this post trying not to waste anyones time.

I am hoping to buy a replacement harness as a last result, if I can hardwire the head units harness to the cars harness I wont have to buy one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.